This core facility makes available a very large panel of cell culture models and up- to-date technologies to academic researchers and industrials that.
INFRASTRUCTURE OF CELL CULTURE FACILITY
- The facility has been open since 2011 and is mainly located in the central part of the building, on 2 floors (500 m2).
- The facility is in a L2 confinement utilized by 200 regular users
- 18 fully equipped culture boxes, 2 dark rooms for imaging operations, 2 shared spaces for small equipment/consumables as well as 2 large dissection rooms.
- Outside the L2 confinement, a biochemistry room
SERVICES FOR CELL CULTURE OPERATIONS
- Delivering full services in cell culture.
- Providing training on equipment and scientific/technical assistance on demand.
- Provision of fully equipped culture box.
- Delivering consumables and essential reagents, at cost price.
- Modeling brain, spinal cord and skeletal muscle disorders with cell or tissue culture systems
- Drug screening for neuronal and glial pathologies, including glioma tumors
- Molecular and cellular pharmacology
- Conventional or automated fluorescent imaging
- Infrared fluorescence imaging
- Conventional ELISA and electrochemiluminescence immunoassay
- 18 individual boxes for cell culture including a safety cabinet to radioactive experimentations.
- 2 shared spaces for small equipment and consumables
- 2 large dissection rooms.
- Biochemistry room with 1 Odyssey (Infrared imaging 2 color/Western blot) an 1 Chemidoc Touch (Imager for Chemiluminescence/Western blot)