Cell culture is a set of biology techniques used to grow cells outside their organism (ex-vivo) or their original environment, for the purpose of scientific experimentation.
Result in 24h.
- Neurons (striatal E14, cortex E13.5…)
Culture of cell lines:
- Thawing, expanding, freezing.
- Cell transfection: Lipofectamine, Nucleofector.
- Lentiviral infection
- User training on equipment for stand-alone use and scientific/technical assistance on demand.
- Training of students: Basics of cell culture/ On a given protocol
Fully equipped culture boxes dedicated in L2 confinement:
- Biological safety station (Hood Type II)
- CO2 incubator
- Cell culture small equipment (pipettes, pump, racks….)
- Dedicated temperature-controlled space (+4,-20,-80°C)
- Bench and space to stock
- Access to a large stock of plastic and biological consumable
- Access to common equipment and room (dark rooms for imaging operations, shared spaces for small equipment (centrifuge, water bath, scale) as well as large dissection rooms).
It’s possible to rent just one work station or or more and therefore to have a complete dedicated box.