INFRASTRUCTURE OF CELL CULTURE AND IMAGING OPERATIONS
- The facility has been open since 2011 and is mainly located in the central part of the building, on 2 floors (500 m2).
- The facility is in a L2 confinement utilized by 200 regular users
- 18 fully equipped culture boxes, 2 dark rooms for imaging operations, 2 shared spaces for small equipment/consumables as well as 2 large dissection rooms.
- Outside the L2 confinement, a biochemistry room and a box for high-content cell imaging/analysis.
SERVICES FOR CELL CULTURE OPERATIONS
- Delivering full services in cell culture.
- Providing training on equipment and scientific/technical assistance on demand.
- Provision of fully equipped culture box.
- Delivering consumables and essential reagents, at cost price.
SERVICES FOR CELL IMAGING OPERATIONS
- Guidance in equipment selection for imaging
- Implementation of protocols for image acquisition with high-content imaging systems, live cell imaging, inverted microscopes.
- Development of personalized analysis tools for cell/tissue culture samples.
- Assistance with result interpretation and protocol writing.
- Modeling brain, spinal cord and skeletal muscle disorders with cell or tissue culture systems
- Drug screening for neuronal and glial pathologies, including glioma tumors
- Molecular and cellular pharmacology
- Conventional or automated fluorescent imaging
- Infrared fluorescence imaging
- Conventional ELISA and electrochemiluminescence immunoassay
- 18 individual boxes for cell culture including a safety cabinet to radioactive experimentations.
- 2 dark rooms for imaging activities:confocal inverted microscope :
- high-content imaging systems
- video microscopes for live/functional imaging,
- inverted Apotome system
- conventional inverted microscopes.
- 2 shared spaces for small equipment and consumables
- 2 large dissection rooms.
- Biochemistry room with 1 Odyssey (Infrared imaging 2 color/Western blot) an 1 Chemidoc Touch (Imager for Chemiluminescence/Western blot)